Friday, February 25

Inspiration #2- Sweet!! It's a Girl!



Now though this inspiration board was meant for a possible wedding, this is just not my style. I can't wrap my mind around a man enjoying his wedding surrounded totally by pastele pinks and yellows. But then again, that's just me. If it rocks your boat, then ROCK IT!

Nonetheless I do adore this setup for a baby shower in honor of a girl. Or if you're into setting up a room based on gender, this would be awesome for a baby girl. Yes, yes, I am a fanatic for all things fluffy! From the cotton candy to the bows and flowers that spring up all over, it screams "Precious Baby Girl" to me. Hopefully it isn't just me. I mean who can look at this and not imediately smile.


Eventfully yours,
CC


*as seen on snippetandink.com

No comments: