Friday, February 18

Planning the Best Days of Your Life

I'm back on the blogging scene for good and I will be bringing all of you the lastest and greatest in event planning. From surprise party ideas to wedding inspiration (my fave) I'll give you all the do's and dont's, the ins and outs of planning your special days. Everyday will be something new, sometimes big, sometimes small. Either way there will be great tips and ideas, fabulous finds and delicious inspirations for the everyday individual to plan that spectacular event.
I am currently in the midst of planning two very special events myself and I would love for all of you to join me as I bring them to fruition. After planning my dear sister's wedding last year I have the privilege of planning her first year anniversary party. Because it was a destination wedding a lot of relatives who would have loved to share in the merriment were unable to make it. It would have been a good idea to have a second reception at home but because my sister tries to be unconventional at times she opted for a simple yet elegant backyard anniversary party. The sky is the limit with this event (literally) and I'm going to be putting my all into making it a personal yet beautiful day for the lovely couple.
The other event I am dabbling with is the wedding of a friend of mines. It kicks off July 4th of this year and so there is not too much time to revamp this wedding and make it a satisfying success. She has chosen a Caribbean theme which is slowly transforming into a very colorful affair to say the least. My hopes are high that I can step in and deliver the wedding that she has truly been dreaming about. Nonetheless I will be posting updates on both events in between the other odds and ends that I'm sure will be appreciated by all who love to see a great event.
Thank you all in advance for coming and checking me out. I hope to never disappoint but to always leave you with something that will make you smile and eventually inspire you to one day plan the best day of your life.
Eventfully yours, CC

No comments: